Buying or selling a property can be one of the most stressful things you do in life. So you will need a conveyancer you can trust when you sell a property.
We can take some of that stress off your shoulders with our thorough and reliable service in conveyancing in Swindon and the surrounding area.
We worked with homeowners and first-time buyers, helping guide them through the legal process involved with conveyancing.
What happens when you sell your property
If you’d like us to do the conveyancing for your property, here’s a step-by-step guide to what will happen:
- We’ll ask you to sign some forms upfront. This helps to avoid any delays further on in the process.
- As soon as you’ve found a buyer we will issue a draft contract to their solicitors, and we will then be able to deal with any queries they have about your property.
- We’ll keep you up-to-date every step of the way. So we avoid unnecessary delays, we’ll ask you to sign the sales contract in readiness for your exchange day.
- Once your buyer’s lawyer has investigated the title, and had answers to any queries or searches, and has received details of his/her client’s mortgage offer (if a mortgage is involved) your buyer will need to sign the contract and provide the required deposit.
- Next, we agree a completion and exchange date and you can go ahead and organise your removals.
- Once completion has taken place, we will let the estate agents know the buyers can have the key, redeem any existing mortgage you may have, pay your agent’s commission and arrange payment of any other legal fees and costs.
Conveyancing in Swindon – our approach
Our entire conveyancing process is focused around you, and a speedy conclusion of sale so you can move on as soon as possible.
Here’s what some of our happy clients have said:
“Very grateful thanks for easing us through an otherwise stressful house sale. Brilliant.”
“Amazing thank you and again thank you for all your hard work and perseverance. We got there in the end.”
If you are selling a property and would like us to help with conveyancing in Swindon, or just to chat through the process, please get in touch with the Optimum conveyancing team.
Click here to find out how we can help you with your property sale.
Make an enquiry